Feed once daily or every other day depending on the level of support required.
Suitable for all breeds. Not recommended for pregnant/nursing dogs and puppies under the age of 8 weeks old.
BONE & JOINT SUITABILITY
Ideal for active, working or older dogs or those recovering from joint related injury or operation. Also ideal for breeds of dogs prone to joint issues. Suitable for all breeds.
Not suitable for pregnant/nursing dogs and puppies under the age of 8 weeks old. Proflax products are considered safe being used alongside prescribed medication, however, if you have any concerns about the ingredients then please ask your own vet for advice.
- Withania: An adaptogenic herb that supports flexibility/mobility and has a relaxing and calming effect. A great muscle relaxant. Reduces inflammation and is a powerful anti-oxidant. Regulates the immune system. Has hematopoietic properties (positive effect on blood cells). Contains sodium and iron.
- Ginger: Promotes good circulation and has been known to help with high blood pressure. Reduces inflammation and helps support the health of the joints. Aids bone density. Contains vitamins B5 and B6, potassium and manganese.
- Turmeric: Contains a mix of phenolics known as curcumin which helps to reduce inflammation and is an anti-parasitic. A rich source of vitamin C, calcium, iron, niacin, potassium and zinc and a powerful anti-oxidant. Also helps to aid digestion, maintain cardio function and cleanse.
- Dandelion: A natural diuretic, dandelion can also be beneficial for the bones, kidney and gallbladder. It is also cleansing and detoxifying.A powerhouse herb with the richest source of β-carotene, from which vitamin A is created. It is especially rich in fibre, potassium, iron, calcium, magnesium, phosphorous, B & C vitamins (especially thiamine and riboflavin).
- Gotu Kola: This power house adaptogenic herb cleanses, aids circulation and collagen production, supports a healthy nervous system and protects veins and blood vessels. Packed with calcium, manganese, potassium, selenium, zinc, vitamins C and B.
- Liquorice root: An adaptogenic herb that supports the immune system, helps reduce stress, combats bacteria and viruses, aids respiration and maintains good digestion. Makes the whole formula taste great!
Add to raw, wet or dry food once daily.
Feed 1ml to every 2kg of dogs weight once daily, either morning or evening. For immediate relief increase to 2ml to every 2kg of dogs weight for 7 days and then revert to 1ml to every 2kg of dogs weight daily. For preventative healthcare feed every 1ml to every 2kg of dogs weight every other day.